BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Sew Inspired

Despite the disappointment from my last two craft fairs I am going to do two more. The first one is at the intermediate school on the base and the other will be at a British school. This will be my first encounter with the British market. I am excited to see how they take to my things. I am excited and nervous all at the same time.

I am going to test a few new kids items and embroider some bibs with cute phrases I hope they will like. I don't know what appeals to them so I am unsure as what to take. The cost is fair so I am not going to loose too much if I bomb this one. As far as I can tell, this will be my last fair until after summer. Let's hope it goes off with a BANG! I need to pay for all my yummy fabric that is coming.

After all is said and done with the fairs I really want to get working on clothes for Brooke. The outfits I've gotten for her at the exchange have been awful. The tiered ruffle tank fell apart with the first wash. I was horrified, especially since it was $22 for this thing. Store bought clothes just aren't what they used to be. I should get it in gear and get sewing! That being said, I am off to make something for my little girl.

0 comments: