BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Moving right along

Another craft fair under my belt. It wasn't a great one, but I had lots of fun! I am getting better at not being disappointed when I don't sell out or even sell what I consider to be a decent amount. I am meeting nice people and learning about what they like. These craft fairs are great learning experiences for me. The exposure from these craft fairs are great!

There is one more that I am doing before summer arrives. I am not sure what to expect, but I am still excited/nervous. I wonder how people do this consistently and more importantly how they do it successfully. My goal is to be one of those busy vendors that people look for. I want to be "in demand". Silly but completely honest on my part.

I feel the need to change what I am offering but not sure what to do. I ask myself if my prices are right or if it is just my taste in fabric that is missing the boat. I need to find my niche and run with it. I have high hopes for the rest of the year.

0 comments: