BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 17, 2008

Back in the Saddle Again

Well, I have found my groove and I am ready to sew again. The fabrics have been chosen, a new design is ready to be tested, and I am feeling good. I am also torn. I have the strongest desire to sew some clothes for Brooke and make a few gifts for the ladies who volunteer for me. I have the sewing bug, he is just pulling me in the wrong direction.

I am in any case ready to do something. That is a step in the right direction. Of course with the sewing bug came the flu bug. I am sick, again. Oh well, I am pushing forward and ready to accomplish something, anything. My sewing machine and all the beautiful fabric in my sewing room are calling me. I plan to visit them today and make a little something. I see no harm in making something for Brooke and then working on a bag. Why can't I do both so I feel accomplished and satisfied at the same time? That is what I love about being my own boss. I get to do whatever I want!

0 comments: